Why won’t my YouTube video work when I go to full screen mode?
I struggled with this for a while.
First, make sure you have the latest version of the flash player. That didn’t fix it for me even though I didn’t have the latest.
For some reason, on my computer, Flash wouldn’t work with my video card’s hardware acceleration when changing from the small to the full screen version. So, I turned it off and I can now go to full screen mode.
Here’s how to turn off the hardware acceleration:
1. Right click on the video you are trying to watch in YouTube.
2. In the popup menu, choose Settings.
3. Click the first tab if it isn’t already selected.
4. Now, unclick Enable hardware acceleration.
5. Click the Close button.
6. Refresh the page in the browser.
7. Now, click play on the video and then click the full screen mode and see if that fixed it.
Let me know if it did!